MI HAREM SE...
- Mi harem se Port Vila has dropped from being the No1 tourist destination for cruise ship passengers in the South Pacific in 2008 down to 8th currently. It has been falling every year as a direct result of problems at the wharf with taxi and bus drivers who have scared some passengers and it has been reflected in the dramatic slump in popularity. It isn’t the tours as Vila has 5 of the top 10 most popular tours in the South Pacific according to latest figures. Mele Cascades is the most popular tour in the whole South Pacific, followed by Jet Boat at No 6, Buggy Adventures at 7th and Rainforest and Plantation Trail ride at 8th and in 10th place overall is the Rainforest walk and Cascade Falls . Ekasup came in 13th. This is an alarming statistic that Vila is dropping quickly in popularity as a cruise ship destination overall and something needs to be done now. Silip!
- Mi harem se war has broken out in the resident Philippino community. The resident Philippines Honoury Consul Bong Serrano who was appointed in 2009, is being accused by many in the Philippine community of causing division and abusing his power. An urgent email letter has gone to Philippine Ambassador Anota in Australia who controls Vanuatu Ambassador in Manila detailing a whole host of complaints and asking for him to be removed from his position as Philippino residents in Vila are allegedly scared of him and according to the official letter of complaint he allegedly threatens to use his contacts in government to kick people out of the country and the letter to Anota accuses Serranto of allegedly using his position as honoury consul in Vila to further his own business.. Silip!
- Mi harems se Vila’s own Mr Bean is obviously just as stupid as the real Mr Bean on TV as he spent a long time with his boys digging a huge deep pit about 3 or 4 metres deep in Club Vanuatu’s grounds presumably for a septic or other plumbing need, then promptly stood too close to the edge and fell in and couldn’t get out. After his boys pissed themselves laughing they had to get a small digger with a bucket from a nearby construction site to rescue him and save him from any more embarrassment. Silip!
- Mi harem se the Indian consultant in the VAT office must be one of the most hated figures in Vila, second to the dobber. Now the recycling company that is a real green company, helping clean up the environment is likely to close down as the VAT office is claiming he deals in second hand used equipment in his business. Hello? He deals in crap unwanted sheet metal junk that nobody wants and sends it overseas to a recycling plant so they claim he must pay vat on his exports. VAT on exports? Come on, that is just getting silly. Give the guy a break. He has enough difficulty in making much money out of recycling as it is without VAT “consultants” making rash decisions that could see it close and sack Ni Vanuatu staff. Very silly. Can minister Carcasses jump in and go to the rescue please. Silip!
- Mi harem se a certain male who when he was younger liked the girls put in a complaint to police about all the young girls staying at an expat Kiwis house in a flash up market expat residential area. Mi harem se man Ifira is also not too amused at how two old expat farts can have so many nubile young girls cavorting around them. It is called male menopause and as long as they are above age, give them a break and let them enjoy life before they need Viagra and zimmer frames. Silip!
- Mi harem se labour are being difficult with TVL over not allowing a number of expats to get work permits. As a result the launch of the rival TVL 3G network to Digicel is on hold as they need expat experts here to launch it. TVL need to employ someone with good PR skills as their timing of wanting expat work permits shortly after making a whole load of Ni Vanuatu redundant has not helped matters. TVL should be allowed to bring in experts to launch 3G and like Digicel should be pressurised to ensure locals are trained to fill the expat jobs after a few years. Silip!
- Mi harem se the hospital is reportedly taking delivery of a right hand drive ambulance. That sounds like a recipe for disaster as the driver of the left hand drive ambulance drives dangerously now and has had a few accidents rushing to pick people up and back to the hospital. If he does that in a normal left hand drive, what is going to happen with a right hand vehicle? Time will tell. Silip!
- Mi harem se Michael Benjamin officially has the sexiest bum in Port Vila according to official results of the competition at Baywatch. He played to the judges wearing a special Velcro pair of trousers that he could rip off quickly revealing his undies and shaking his booty like there was no tomorrow. Silip!
- Mi harem se dfon’t forget the fund raiser for the beach volleyball girls at Aquana Resort on Eratap beach today from 3pm. Vt4000 entry gets you top auality finger food, watch the girls play beach volleyball, listen to great music with Sunday Skool live jam session, and includes fireworks when it gets dark. Booze is at our girls get to the London Olympics this afternoon. Silip!